56, High Street, BALA, Gwynedd, LL23 7ND
starts 10:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
want to sell one similar?
some helpful tips to get you started
investment – let to HSBC Bank Plc
rent reserved £11,500 pa
Bala is a market town in Gwynedd lying some 21 miles west of Llangollen and 34 miles south west of Wrexham. The property itself is located in the heart of Bala, the High Street where an extensive number of local and national retailers may be found. Transport links are provided by the A494 Pensarn Road which
goes directly through Bala linking to the A5 at the north the A470 to the south.
The property comprises this attractive double fronted red brick building. It is arranged to provide ground floor banking hall with strong room and ancillary accommodation with first and second floor office accommodation. There is an extensive yard area to the rear with vehicular access providing parking for a
number of vehicles.
Ground floor built frontage 15.1m (49.75ft)
Built depth 18.5m (61ft)
Ground floor banking hall/strong room/ancillary 140.28sqm (1,510sq.ft.)
First floor offices/ancillary 69.2sqm (745sq.ft.)
Second floor offices/ancillary 49.7sqm (535sq.ft.)
Total area 259.1sqm (2,790sq.ft.)
The property is currently let to HSBC Bank Plc for 5 years expiring 11th August
2020 on full repairing and insuring terms at a current rent of £11,500 per annum.
The lease provided for a tenant break in August 2018 which has NOT been
On reversion there may be potential to convert the upper floors (not currently utilised by HSBC although within their lease) for either residential conversion or a number of alternative uses subject to the necessary consents. Purchasers are deemed to rely on their own enquiries in this regard. VAT is applicable to this lot.
total current rent reserved:
£11,500 per annum.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1000 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.