396-398, Hertford Road, ENFIELD, Middlesex, EN3 5QS
starts 10:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
- Existing D2 site with planning permission for 10 residential units
- Six week completion
The site is located on Hertford Road (A1010). Shopping amenities are available within Enfield with a further range of shops, bars and restaurants found in Central London lying to the south. Public transport links are available at Brimsdown Rail Station (Greateranglia) located to the south east and at Turkey Street London Overground Station lying to the north along with a network of local bus services serving the surrounding areas. The property is served by road links including the A1010 and the A10 located to the west. Recreational pursuits can be found at Albany Park lying to the north east.
Freehold site extending to approximately 0.25 acres with a pair of 2 storey semidetached buildings understood to have been formally used as a social club.
Planning permission was granted on the 8th March 2018 (reference: 17/04248/FUL) for the redevelopment of the site and the erection of 10 self-contained units comprising 4 storey block (1x 1 bed, 4x 2 bed, 3x 3 bed) and 2 storey block (2x 3 beds) with associated amenity, landscaping and parking.
Planning permission was granted on the 24th July 2013 (now lapsed) under reference P13-01495PLA for the change of use of the existing building from D2 (Assembly and Leisure) to D1 (Non residential Institution).
The site is sold with a freehold title. An advertising hoarding is located on the northern side of the site which is subject to a lease dated the 28th February 2006 for a term of 99 years. For further information please refer to the legal documentation.
It will be down to the purchaser to arrange with the leaseholder of the advertisement board and come to an agreement in re-situating the hording once the site has been developed.
Enfield Council, Tel: 020 8379 1000
total site area:
Approximately 0.25 acres
18/07, 20/07, 23/07, 25/07 @ 15:15pm
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1000 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.
The legal documents are not yet available, please save the Lot to be notified when they become available or when they change.