48, Kingswood Firs, HINDHEAD, Surrey, GU26 6ES
starts 10:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
Full vacant possession
The site is situated within the sought after residential road of Kingswood Firs which is located off Crossway Road within Grayshott. The site is well situated and surrounded by Natural Trust woodlands within the award winning village of Grayshott which offers a wealth of individual shops and restaurant and includes a Post Office, village pub, social club, butchers, greengrocers, chemist, doctors, dentist, cafes, restaurants and takeaways. The village school incorporates both infants and juniors whilst there are a large number of private schools within the vicinity. The larger towns of Haslemere and Farnham are approximately 5 miles and 10 miles respectively, offering High Street shopping facilities and Mainline Rail connections to London in less than an hour. The property is well situated for a network of road link including the A3 providing access into central London and the M25 Motorway to the north. An extensive range of recreational pursuits can be found locally including Thursley Natural Nature Reserve together with several golf clubs found locally.
Freehold site within the sought after Kingwood Firs area with planning granted for a substantial 5 bedroom detached house of in excess of 4,300 sq. ft. backing onto woodland. The existing dwelling has been demolished by the current owners and all services have been retained.
Planning permission was granted by East Hampshire District Council on the 11th May 2018 under application No. 57485/002 for two storey replacement dwelling with integral garage following demolition of existing 2 storey dwelling house, garage and side wing. (The dwelling has now been demolished).
Once built this substantial dwelling will be in excess of 4,300 sq. ft. and will provide the following accommodation:
First floor: Master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bathroom/WC, three further bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms/WC.
Ground floor: Fifth bedroom with en-suite bathroom/WC, substantial open plan reception room/dining room and kitchen, utility room, study, and double garage
Outside: Off street parking for several cars to the front and rear garden
By application to the site during daylight hours.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1000 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.