Flats 1-7, 4, Algitha Road, SKEGNESS, Lincolnshire, PE25 2AG
starts 09:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
Seven flats all presently let producing £42,300 P.A.
Sitting in the East Coast town of Skegness can be found this ideal freehold rental-investment opportunity with excellent yield offering 7 spacious two and three bedroomed flats. Skegness is a great sea location with its golden beach and pleasure grounds. The property is perfectly situated in a central location and a few minutes’ walk to High Street with its local amenities, railway station, Grammar School close to hand. Flats 1 and 2 have their own separate entrances. Flats 3 to 7 have their own entrance door off communal areas. All of the 7 presently let on Assured Shorthold Tenancies. 7 car parking spaces (2 of which is currently used as temporary storage). The 7 flats were properly converted, each with its own electricity, gas and water meters. Planning permission reference No S/153/00440/04 (included permission for 7 parking spaces); completed in 2005 with 7 Completion Certificates.
Ground floor flat: Recent improvements with new uPVC double glaze windows. 2 bedrooms. Bedroom 2 has en-suite WC. Separate bathroom with toilet. 1 study room. Open-plan kitchen, lounge/diner.
1st & 2nd floor maisonette: Recent improvements with new uPVC double glaze windows. 3 bedrooms. Study room. Open plan kitchen/lounge/diner. Bathroom with toilet. Second separate WC.
Ground floor flat: 2 bedrooms. Open-plan kitchen, lounge/diner. Showerroom with toilet.
Ground floor flat: 3 bedrooms. Open-plan kitchen, lounge/diner. Bathroom with toilet.
1st floor flat: 2 bedrooms. Lounge/diner. Kitchen. Spacious bathroom with toilet.
1st floor flat: 3 bedrooms. Open-plan kitchen, lounge/diner. Bathroom with toilet.
1st floor flat: 3 bedrooms. Open-plan kitchen/diner; lounge. Utility. Bathroom with toilet.
This property has not been inspected by a member of the auction team and photographs and floor plans were completed before tenants moved in.
Council Tax Band: A
Flat 1: TBC
Flat 2: C (103 sqm)
Flat 3: C (61 sqm)
Flat 4: C (76 sqm)
Flta 5: C (59 sqm)
Flat 6: C (64 sqm)
Flat 7: C (63 sqm)
Flat 1: £490 pcm
Flat 2: £525 pcm
Flat 3: £425 pcm
Flat 4: £540 pcm
Flat 5: £475 pcm
Flat 6: £530 pcm
Flat 7: £540 pcm
William H Brown Skegness, 20 Roman Bank, Skegness PE25 2RU. Tel: 01754 768311.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,250 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.
The legal documents are not yet available, please save the Lot to be notified when they become available or when they change.