Basement Area, 190, Stanstead Road, LONDON, London, SE23 1DA
starts 08:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
want to sell one similar?
some helpful tips to get you started
Tenure: Leasehold. Lease Information awaited. Please check the Legal Pack for further details.
Development Potential ( stpp)
Landlords Consent Granted for Development
THERE IS AN ANNOUNCEMENT RELATING TO THIS LOT (AS BELOW) THIS HAS ALSO BEEN ADDED TO THE LEGAL PACK.
IF YOU ARE BIDDING YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT TOGETHER WITH ALL OTHER LEGAL DOCUMENTS AND SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF SALE.
Reference within the description to access to the basement area via steps from the communal area should be deleted. It is understood that whilst the lot is sold with the benefit of rights of way across any communal areas there is no current physical access to the basement area via the communal parts.
The property lies within the heart of Forest Hill close to all the shopping and recreational facilities available within this locality. The area benefits from good communication links that include local bus routes together with a rail connection at Forest Hill. The popular area of Dulwich lies to the West providing a good range of open space recreation grounds and Dulwich Park with the village providing an eclectic range of shops, bars and cafes.
EPC Rating: Not Applicable
The property comprises this basement area of the building accessed via steps leading off the communal area within the building. Currently the space has limited head height but may present an opportunity for further excavation and development to create a self-contained flat or storage/commercial facility. Buyers are deemed to rely on their own enquiries as to development opportunities however, the property is sold with freeholders consent for any form of development subject to first obtaining planning permission and necessary building regulations consent.
Sold on a lease for 99 tears from 25th March 2017 at a current ground rent of £400 per annum with rpi linked reviews every 25 years.
No viewings available.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.