Plot 15 off, Church Road, BERKHAMSTED, Hertfordshire, HP4 1NZ
starts 08:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
Four freehold individual land plots
All with road frontage to Church Road
Full vacant possession
Little Gaddesden lies midway between Berkhamsted to the south and Dunstable to the north and to the west of the M1 motorway. The village provides local facilities to its resident population whilst more comprehensive services are available at Berkhamsted to the south which lies within approximately 3 miles. The area is well connected by transport links with Berkhamsted lying to the south where the A41 which provides access south east towards the M25 motorway (junction 20) or north west towards Aylesbury. The M1 motorway lies to the east providing access north towards Luton and Milton Keynes or south towards Watford and the M25 motorway and then on to Central London. Other transport links include bus routes serving the surrounding area with a rail connection at Berkhamsted (Southern and West Midlands trains) with the station providing fast and regular direct routes to London Euston with a journey time varying between some 30 to 40 minutes. Whilst the land is located in an area of outstanding natural beauty and the conservation area it is not within the green belt.
Each of these plots comprises a manageable parcel of land ranging from 0.21 acre to 0.25 acre with road frontage to Church Road. The land has up until recently been utilised for grazing but may offer a variety of uses or potential subject to the necessary consents where required. The land is sold subject to an overage provision entitling the beneficiary to 25% of the increase in land value resulting from planning permission being granted within a period of 35 years from April 2020. Purchasers considering development of the land will of course need to obtain planning permission before any development could be commenced and should direct their enquiries the local planning authority in this respect. An article 4 notice has been served which removes otherwise available permitted development rights.
Plot 15 - 0.26 Acre - Frontage: 21.1m
Plans showing the exact location and boundary of each plot are available from the auctioneers.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.