Plot C, Digswell Park Road, WELWYN, Hertfordshire, AL6 0DB
starts 08:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
Four Freehold Parcels of Land
Current Amenity / Recreational Use
Suitable for Various Uses or Possible Development (stpp)
Full Vacant Possession
THERE IS AN ANNOUNCEMENT RELATING TO THIS LOT (AS BELOW) THIS HAS ALSO BEEN ADDED TO THE LEGAL PACK.
IF YOU ARE BIDDING YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT TOGETHER WITH ALL OTHER LEGAL DOCUMENTS AND SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF SALE.
Purchasers should note the land is not sold with vacant possession on completion and is sold subject to a licence expiring December 2020.
An Article 4 Direction has been imposed by the local council on this lot a copy of which is available from the Auctioneers website.(Under Misc Part 5)
Misc Part 6 has been uploaded too.
Digswell is a popular and established location lying just to the north of Welwyn Garden City and ideally placed for travel links. Within the heart of Digswell there is a good range of local shopping and recreational facilities whilst more comprehensive serves can be found at Welwyn Garden City. The location benefits from good transport links being at junction 6 of the A1 (M) accessed via the A1000. Other transport links include bus services serving the area whilst there is a rail connection nearby at Welwyn North which provides a direct connection to London Kings Cross with a journey time of some 35 minutes. All of these factors combine to make this an area popular for commuters that wish to enjoy the more rural aspects of Digswell rather than being located in the heart of Welwyn Garden City. The land lies close to the centre of Digswell, close the Digswell Viaduct and within easy reach of the A1000 Hertford Road to the north.
The land has previously been utilised for grazing and each plot is a grassland parcel of land with road access either directly to, or via a right of way to Digswell Park Road. These plots provide the buyer with a manageable parcel of land ideal for a variety of uses including equestrian, leisure and recreational or similar. Whilst sold on an unconditional basis, buyers may wish to consider the option of future development prospects but are deemed to rely on their own enquiries in this regard.
Plot C - 0.41 Acre
To View: These lots are open parcels of land and potential buyers are invited to view at their leisure during daylight hours – no appointment is required.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.