Flat 3 & 4, 380, Richmond Road, TWICKENHAM, Middlesex, TW1 2DX
starts 08:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
A Pair of Self Contained Flats
Planning Granted for further development
Long Leasehold with share of Freehold.
Currently Both Let on AST’s at £33,300 per annum
3D Tour: Click Here
3D Tour: Click Here
These centrally located pair of flats lie on the south side of Richmond Road at its junction with Morley Road with the entrance to the flats off Morley Road. This central location offers immediate access to the shopping and recreational facilities within Richmond Town Centre together with a host of cafes, restaurants and bars. Not only being close to the Thames, the location also benefits from a good range of other recreational facilities immediately available with Marble Hill Park lying to the South. Transport links include local bus services and a rail connection at St Margaret’s and Richmond underground and train station whilst road links are provided by the A316 which leads south west where it joins the M3 motorway or north east towards West London via Richmond.
This lot comprises a pair of self-contained second floor flats which were converted with planning permission (ref DC/ASP/06/2254/FUL granted 18.9.2006) from what was originally a single flat. This planning permission also allowed for an additional dormer windows to be installed in each flat to further subdivide the internal space and create an additional room although , such room not to be used as a bedroom. This part of the development was not carried out but does offer a buyer potential to re arrange the existing space within each flat. Copies of all the planning documents are available from the auctioneers. Internally both flats are fitted to a high standard when converted with luxury kitchens and shower rooms.
Flat 3: Open plan Reception Room with kitchen, hallway with study area,
Two Bedrooms, Shower room / wc
EPC Rating: E
Let on an assured shorthold tenancy for 6 Months from 4th September 2019 at a current rent of £1,415 per calendar month (holding over).
Flat 4: Open plan Reception Room with kitchen, hallway with study area, Two Bedrooms, Shower room / wc
EPC Rating: C
Let on an assured shorthold tenancy for 12 Months from 27th June 2018 at
a current rent of £1,360 per calendar month (holding over).
Total Rent Reserved
£ 33,300 per annum
Note: Floor plans are available from the auctioneers.
Each flat is held on a lease for a term of 120 years from 25/3/2001 together
with a share of the freehold of 380 Richmond Road.
14/7, 16/7, 20/7, 22/7, 24/7, 25/7 at 5:15pm
PPE must be worn
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.