Dorchester Suite, The Grand, The Leas, FOLKESTONE, Kent, CT20 2LR
starts 08:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
Coastal location with sea views
THERE IS AN ANNOUNCEMENT RELATING TO THIS LOT (AS BELOW) THIS HAS ALSO BEEN ADDED TO THE LEGAL PACK.
IF YOU ARE BIDDING YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT TOGETHER WITH ALL OTHER LEGAL DOCUMENTS AND SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF SALE.
Purchasers are deemed to have downloaded the legal pack and Special Conditions of Sale and pre-registered with a 10% cleared funds deposit prior to bidding as bidding will not be permitted unless the criteria for the deposit has been met with the Auctioneers.
The sizes stated in the details (238m2/2,561) should be disregarded and purchasers must rely upon their own enquiries regarding size and existing layout or use.
A cleared funds deposit of 10% is required prior to bidding for this lot. Please contact our accounts team via email@example.com or Tel: 0151 641 8608 for further information. The deposit is returned if un-successful in purchasing the property at the auction.
purchasers must rely upon their own enquiries regarding size, existing layout and use.
A further update to the service charge accounts have been uploaded to the Legal Docs.
The Grand is situated in a prominent corner position along the Leas, at the junction with Metropole Road East. Folkestone Beach and Lower Leas Coasted Park are situated to the south with Folkestone Central, town centre, harbour and other amenities situated to the north and east. Transport options include local bus routes, Folkestone Central rail station (to St. Pancras International, Dover and Ramsgate) or road links via the A259, A20 and M20. Local parks, the extensive coastline with beaches and harbour, provide a range of recreational amenities and activities.
Apartment/Hotel suite comprising entrance hall, two bedrooms, reception room, kitchen, two bathrooms.
EPC rating: TBA
The property is being offered for sale By the Order of the LPA Receivers. They believe the property is currently let although are not collecting rent. Prospective purchasers are referred to the legal documentation and must satisfy themselves in this regard.
Held on a lease for a term of 99 years from 29/09/1975.
A cleared funds deposit of 10% is required prior to bidding for this lot. Please contact our accounts team for deposit payments and bidder registration ONLY via firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 0151 641 8608 for further information.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.