"Cranwood", Sandy Lane, TADWORTH, Surrey, KT20 6NL
starts 10:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
Premier Kingswood location
Investment let at £78,000 per annum
Company sale available – see note
This modern detached executive home is located in one of the premier Surrey locations of Kingswood with the property itself located in Sandy Lane adjoining Kingswood Golf and Country Club. This is an exclusive commuter location lying just off the A217 to the north of Reigate and the M25 (junction 8) and south of Banstead and Sutton. The centre of Kingswood provides a good range of local shopping facilities with a range of bars and restaurants providing recreational pursuits. The locality is especially popular for commuters due to transport links with the A217 lying to the west providing access immediately south to the M25 motorway (junction 8) and north towards Banstead, Sutton and further towards South West London. This is an excellent area for public transport links with not only a range of bus services serving the surrounding area but, the rail station at Kingswood provides direct services to both London Bridge and London Victoria with a journey time of some 50 minutes. The North Downs lie immediately to the south providing host of recreational pursuits whilst the property itself is within a few moments of Kingswood Golf and Country Club with Surrey Downs Golf Club lying further to the east. More comprehensive shopping services may be found at Reigate to the south or north to Sutton with the surrounding area providing a host of other recreational pursuits.
This recently built executive home sits within a private plot and with a gated entrance to Sandy Lane which is a private road. Finished to the very highest standards the property is arranged over three floors of some 6,180sq.ft. All six bedrooms benefit from en-suite facilities with the property set within ample grounds and of course providing off street parking and an integral double garage.
The property is currently let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a term of 12 months from 21st March 2019 at a rent of £6,500 per calendar month. There is a deposit of £13,000 held.
£78,000 per annum.
The property is owned in a UK limited company special purpose vehicle (SPV). Buyers may wish to consider buying the company which would give a very significant stamp duty saving. For further information contact the auctioneers.
EPC rating: B
Casual callers will not be permitted access to the property. Any requests for viewings should be directed to the auctioneers.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.
The legal documents are not yet available, please save the Lot to be notified when they become available or when they change.