Plot E, Hemwood Road, WINDSOR, Berkshire, SL4 4YX
starts 10:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
want to sell one similar?
some helpful tips to get you started
Four freehold road fronting parcels of land
Opposite and close to existing residential
Full vacant possession
The plots lie within this predominantly residential location with road frontage to Hemwood Road and opposite existing residential properties within Hemwood Road. The plots are located within this predominantly residential area of Clewer Green which lies to the south west of the centre of Windsor and north of the Legoland Resort. The area is well served by local shopping facilities with more comprehensive services available within the heart of Windsor. There are good road communications in the locality
with Dedworth Road lying to the north (B3024) which provides access to the A332 linking then to the M4 motorway (junction 6). The heart of Windsor provides a significant range of shopping and recreational pursuits with recreational facilities within the area including Dorney Lake or Windsor Great Park which lies to the south. Public transport links serving the area include local bus routes with a rail connection at Windsor.
Each of these plots provides a manageable parcel of land with each plot having either direct access or right of way access to Hemwood Road. With the land almost surrounded by residential properties there may be some strategic future potential value in this land possibly for development similar to the scheme shown but buyers are deemed to rely on their own enquiries with regard to future development prospects.
24 - A - 0.18 acres
25 - B - 0.21 acres
26 - C - 0.18 acres
27 - E - 0.24 acres
Strictly and only by arrangement with the auctioneers.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus makes every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers’ risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.