10, Woodland Close, SOUTHAMPTON, Hampshire, SO18 5RD
starts 09:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
These two lots will initially be offered at the auction as one combined lot “LOT 195A”, and if unsold will then be offered individually.The sellers do not have any information available regarding the property therefore a Property Information Form will not be provided.
Two bedroom semi detached house
Let on a registered rent at £8,640 PA
Very popular established Thornhill Park Estate
3D Tour: Click Here
The property is located in Woodlands Close which is a tree lined close of Collins built houses and maisonettes. The location forms part of the very popular Thornhill Park Estate constructed in the 1960’s and is close to excellent local amenities, public transport, doctors surgery and access to the M27.
A two bedroom semi detached traditionally built Collins house currently let since 1974 to regulated tenants. The property offers gas central heating (not tested), UPVC double glazed windows and renewed fascia’s along with an excellent size rear garden. The current tenants have improved many areas of the property to include a conservatory and bathroom. This property is suitable for professional landlords or cash buyers only looking for long term investments as the property is being sold subject to the current tenancy.
Ground Floor: Entrance Hallway with Stairs to First Floor, Lounge, Kitchen.
First Floor: Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bathroom.
Outside: Open plan front garden and sideway with pathway leading to a good size rear garden.
Council Tax Band B
The property is let to regulated tenants who have been in occupation since 1974. The rent is registered with the Rent Office under registration number R32856921 at £2,160 per quarter. The last registration was in March 2023.
Fox & Sons Auctioneers, 32-34 London Road, Southampton, Hampshire, SO15 2AG
T 023 8033 8066
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,500 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
energy performance certificate
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.
The legal documents are not yet available, please save the Lot to be notified when they become available or when they change.