Plot B, Kingswood Road, HIGH WYCOMBE, Buckinghamshire, HP13 7JF
starts 10:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
Directly adjoining residential properties to west and east
Full vacant possession, unconditional sale
These two sites lie to the east of High Wycombe and Kingswood Park within this established predominantly residential area which lies to the south of St Johns Road and Hillside Road. There is a good range of local shopping and recreational pursuits within the vicinity whilst the centre of High Wycombe
provides a comprehensive range of shopping and recreational facilities. Lying at the junction of the A40 and the A404, High Wycombe benefits from a good range of road links with the M40 (junction 4) lying to the south. The rail station at High Wycombe provides a direct and regular rail services to London Marylebone with a journey time of some 40 minutes. There is a good range of recreational pursuits in the surrounding area with Hazlemere Golf Club lying to the north and Wycombe Heights Golf Centre
to the south.
These two parcels of land lie directly adjoining residential properties to the west and east and are strategically located and may well provide future potential for development subject to all necessary consents. Plot A directly abuts Kingswood Road with plot B having the benefit of right of way access
along the southern boundary of plot A. Buyers are deemed to rely on their own enquiries with regard to planning and future development potential whilst the land itself is sold on an unconditional freehold basis. These details show some initial ideas only for potential development,
Lot 73 - Plot B: 2.5 acres
Strictly and only by prior appointment with the joint auctioneers: Exclusive Property Sales & Consultants
Tel: 0208 432 7330. Please see important advice for viewers on page 19 of the catalogue.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.