P R House, Hortonwood 30, TELFORD, Shropshire, TF1 7ET
starts 10:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
Total site area: approx. 6 acres
Parking for 180-200 cars
Part vacant possession
Investment – Let on various tenancies/leases (rentreserve £256,487.52 pa with some units vacant)
Situated within a predominantly mixed commercial, industrial and office use are to the south of Hortonwood 30, at to the junction with Hortonwood 1 (Hadley Park Roundabout) Further transport links include local bus routes, road links via the A518, A442 and M54 (junction 6) and Okengates Rail Station. Telford town centre lies approximately 4 miles to the south, a near town situated between Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Shrewsbury, Stokeon- Trent, Manchester and Liverpool.
The property comprises an extended detached industrial warehouse unit with second warehouse to the rear and two floor office accommodation (with reception lobby), front parking (approx. 180 cars), and rear and side yards/loading bays. Additional sites include overflow parking area and eastern site (offering further development or extension potential)
First Offices - Approx. 1,635m2/17,600 sq.ft
Ground Offices - Approx. 1,635m2/17,600 sq.ft
Ground Warehouse (high bay) approx. 4,160m2/44,780sq.ft
Ground Warehouse 9 (low bay) approx. 4,765m2/51,290 sq.ft
Total Approx. 12,195m2/ 131,270 sq.ft
Outside Parking - approx. 180 spaces with overflow.
Total site area approx: 6 acres
EPC rating: D
Rent Reserved: £256,487.52 pa
Unit Tenant Name Monthly Rent
No. 4 Columbus 27 (Vitality) £429.60
No. 8 Electronic Partners £1,231.54
No. 2 Ashford Dance Studio £1,250.00
No. 9 Paul Rosco Ltd £2,444.64
No. 1 Premium Group Ltd £3,000.00
No. 3 R Dhatt (Simon) £1,200.00
Separate Unit Telford Transport (TTS) £11,818.18
Empty Factory Space Vacant –
Empty Office Space 1 Vacant –
Empty Office Space 2 Vacant –
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.