6, Colville Mews, LONDON, London, W11 2DA
starts 10:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
Previously utilised for showroom/retail
Superb development potential
Full vacant possession
The property lies within the heart of this flash, noble and established area of Notting Hill close to Portobello Market with Colville Mews itself leading off the north side of Lonsdale Road. Portobello Road lies to the west with Colville Square Gardens and Colville Gardens to the north east. The property is therefore conveniently and ideally located for ease of access to all the recreational pursuits within the surrounding area including a number of bars and restaurants whilst a host of shopping facilities ranging from boutique outlets to major national multiple retailers are all available nearby. The area is well served by transport links with Ladbroke Grove lying to the west leading north to Ladbroke Grove underground station (Circle,
and Hammersmith and City Line), whilst Holland Park and Notting Hill Gate underground stations both lie to the south. There is a range of other recreational pursuits in the surrounding area with both Kensington Gardens and Holland Park being easily accessible and lying to the south.
The property comprises this character mews building which has until now been open plan to the adjoining mews building (note only no. 6 is included within this lot). Internally the property is arranged over two
principal floors with the top second floor having limited head room. The property (in conjunction with the adjoining building) was most recently utilised to provide retail space with showrooms and offices together with ancillary accommodation. Purchasers may wish to consider alternative uses for the building or even sub division back to a single mews house subject to whatever consents may be required. These details do show some initial computer generated images showing how the property could be developed either individually or in conjunction with the adjoining separate mews building. Buyers are deemed to rely on their own enquiries with regard to planning but may wish to use these images to take forward initial reapplication
The accommodation extends to approximately 1,400sq.ft. and the floor plans are available from the auctioneers website or by phoning the auctioneers to request these.
Arrangements for subdivision of the building to the adjoining premises are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale.
Strictly and only by arrangement with the joint auctioneers: Exclusive Property Consultants, Tel: 0208 432 7330.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus makes every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers’ risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.
The legal documents are not yet available, please save the Lot to be notified when they become available or when they change.