33, Market Street, HEANOR, Derbyshire, DE75 7NR
starts 11:00 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
want to sell one similar?
some helpful tips to get you started
Investment – rent reserved £8,000 per annum
Development potential subject to planning
The property is situated on Market Street between its junctions with Ray Street and Fletcher Street. The property is well situated in the centre of Heanor and benefits from high volume of pedestrian and vehicular traffic. Public transport links include Langley Mill Mainline Rail Station together with a network of local bus services. The property is well situated for a network of road links including the A610, A38 and M1 Motorway.
The property comprises a three storey mid terrace building of brick construction under a pitched roof. To the rear there is an extension at ground floor level with a flat roof.
The auctioneers were unable to inspect the property at time of going to print. The following information has been provided by the seller. Prospective purchasers must rely upon their own enquiries in this respect.
Internal width Max - 6.6m (21 ft 9max)
Shop depth - 25.4m (83 ft 4)
Ground floor sales area – 149 sq m (1,600 sq ft)
Kitchen/lobby – 4 sq m (44 sq ft)
Potential additional space:
First floor: Four rooms (592 sq ft)
Second floor: Three rooms (334 sq ft)
The upper floors may be suitable for a conversion into residential or office accommodation - Subject to the usual and necessary planning permissions and consents.
The entire property is let on an IRI Lease (currently holding over) at a rent of £8,000 per annum.
£8,000 per annum
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1000 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus makes every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers’ risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
energy performance certificate
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.