Land off Hildenbrook, Riding Lane, TONBRIDGE, Kent, TN11 9QL
starts 11:00 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
want to sell one similar?
some helpful tips to get you started
ideal equestrian opportunity or similar with future potential (STPP)
total area approximately 21.8 acres
full vacant possession
The village of Hildenborough lies some 5 miles south east of Sevenoaks and 2 miles north west of Tonbridge lying just east of the A21. This is an excellent commuter location with Hildenborough Station offering direct and fast rail links to London Charing Cross, London Cannon Street, London Bridge and London Waterloo East all with the journey time of some 40 to 50 minutes. Other transport links which serve this locality include the A21 which lies to the west which links north to the M25 (junction 5) or south towards Tonbridge and then further to Hastings and the south coast. Hildenborough itself offers a good range of facilities with a number of pubs, restaurants, cafes and local shopping facilities whilst more comprehensive services are available at both Sevenoaks and Tonbridge.
The property comprises a fabulous opportunity to acquire a substantial parcel of mainly grassland in this idyllic setting. The total site area extends to approximately 21.8 acres and whilst mainly laid to grass there are two woodland copses and a pond within the total site area. The land clearly offers superb opportunities for a number of different uses and could provide significant equestrian facilities or for keeping livestock and may indeed, given the proximity of other residential dwellings, provide an opportunity for a future development perhaps smallholding or similar subject to the necessary consents. In the alternative purchasers may wish to consider the substantial dwellings both to the south and north and look to future development for a substantial single dwelling set within this extensive grounds. Buyers are deemed to rely on their own enquiries with regard to planning.
total site area:
21.8 acres including two woodland copse and pond.
For the plans showing the exact boundaries and measurements please refer to the auctioneers.
Strictly and only by prior arrangement with the auctioneers.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1000 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.