Plot 21B Wombles Wood, Stodham Lane, LISS, Hampshire, GU33 7LJ
starts 11:00 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
want to sell one similar?
some helpful tips to get you started
a selection of three land plots
full vacant possession
future potential subject to necessary consents
The plots provide the opportunity for a buyer to acquire a manageable parcel of land located off the south side of Stodham Lane and accessed via a right of way directly leading to the highway, Stodham Lane. The nearby village of Liss provides a good range of local shopping and recreational facilities whilst more comprehensive services are available nearby at commercial centres of Petersfield or Haslemere. The location lies to the east of the A3 Liphook Bypass which provides fast links to Petersfield or alternatively the commercial centres of Haslemere. Godalming and Guildford lie to the north accessed via the A3 which then continues north to the M25 through towards South London. Alternatively the A3 provides fast links south to the coast and Portsmouth.
Each of the plots comprises a manageable parcel of land providing the opportunity for a buyer to invest in this location with the land not forming part of a land banking scheme or collective investment. The plots are sold individually on an unconditional basis freehold with vacant possession. There may be some future potential for development and it is understood that purchasers of nearby plots are considering future development subject to the necessary consents. Purchasers are deemed to rely on their own enquiries with regard to planning but the plots do provide enough space for a single dwelling similar to the indicative CGI within these details which purchasers may wish to take forward to local authority planning department for pre-planning advice discussions. In the interim the land provides great recreational facilities and could even become a weekend camping retreat or similar.
Please see attatched Brochure.
Please obtain a plan showing exact location of each plot.
By application to the land during daylight hours.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1000 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.