Cedar Tree Guest House, 90, St Leonards Road, WINDSOR, Berkshire, SL4 3DA
starts 11:00 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
want to sell one similar?
some helpful tips to get you started
The property is currently operated as a guesthouse but offers potential for a number of alternative uses including, HMO, conversion into a number of self-contained flats, substantial family house, nursery etc… subject to the necessary planning permissions and consents
Full vacant possession
The property is situated in a popular central Windsor location on the west side of St. Leonards Road between its junctions with Queens Road and Saint Mark’s Place. The property is situated within close proximity to Windsor Castle and BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital. Other nearby attractions includes Legoland Windsor (approximately 1.7 miles away), The River Thames , Dorney Lake, Great Windsor Park and Long walk. The property is well situated for a network of public transport links including a choice if Windsor & Eton Central or Windsor & Eton Riverside mainline Rail Stations together with a network of local bus services serving the surrounding vicinity. The M4, M3 and M25 Motorways are all accessible. An extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants can be found locally within Windsor.
Substantial freehold four floor semi detached building which is currently being operated as a guesthouse but offers potential for a number of alternative uses including, HMO, conversion into a number of self-contained flats, substantial family house, nursery etc… subject to the necessary planning permissions and consents, prospective purchasers must rely upon their own enquires in this respect.
Please see attached brochure
EPC Rating: To be confirmed
To view: Thursday 1st November at 11:30am
Whilst the property is being sold with vacant possession the estimated total rental value if fully let is approximately £660.00 per night equating to £240,900 per annum. Prospective purchasers must rely upon their own enquires in this respect.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1000 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus makes every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers’ risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
energy performance certificate
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.