Land adj. West Lodge, Guildford Road, CAMBERLEY, Surrey, GU16 6PA
starts 11:00 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
want to sell one similar?
some helpful tips to get you started
total site area approximately 5.2 acres
potential self build development opportunity (STPP)
full vacant possession
This substantial parcel of land lies directly off the south side of Guildford Road adjoining West Lodge with direct access to a significant road frontage along Guildford Road. Lying on the outskirts from Frimley Green this is a popular commuter location with Frimley Green providing a good range of local shopping and recreational facilities together with pubs and restaurants whilst the commercial centres of both Farnborough (lying to the west) or Camberley (to the north) both provide more comprehensive shopping and recreational amenities. This is a popular commuter location which is well served by transport links. The M3 motorway lies to the north (accessed at junction 4) whilst other transport links include local bus routes which serve the surrounding areas. Frimley also provides a rail service with direct link to London Waterloo and a journey time of just over one hour. The surrounding area provides a huge range of recreational facilities and pursuits not only in the centres of Farnborough and Camberley but also with nearby Frimley Lodge Park and Lakes which lies to the west.
This unique parcel of land extends to approximately 5.2 acres and has significant road frontage along Guildford Road. It adjoins residential properties to both its west and east and provides one of the largest plots within the locality. The land is sold on an unconditional basis but, given its proximity to other residential dwellings may have potential for development. Such development could include a single residents similar to the computer generated image shown in these particulars (this is for guidance only) and may therefore provide a unique self build opportunity to build a substantial residential dwelling set within over 5 acres of gardens and land. Purchasers are deemed to rely on their own enquiries with regard to planning and of course, given the plot sizes of the adjoining residential dwellings, there may be even greater opportunity for the development of the site for a number of smaller dwellings.
total site area:
Approximately 5.2 acres.
By application to the land during daylight hours.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1000 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.