Freehold interest, Flats 1-5A, 39, Lorne Park Road, BOURNEMOUTH, Dorset, BH1 1JL
starts 09:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
8 self contained flats let on ASTs at £66,780 pa gross
39 Lorne Park Road is in the heart of central Bournemouth, with the buildingfacing onto Old Christchurch Road. The property provides immediate access to local amenities, shopping, numerous educational facilities and the noted seafront with its award winning beaches.
The property comprises of an older style character building that has been converted into 8 strong yielding self contained apartments of varying sizes. There is communal wifi included within all tenants rents along with some bills on flats to include electricity and part water share. The building is insured by the freeholder, with the ground floor commercial unit being liable for 33% of the insurance costs. The gross income shows at around £66,780 PA, less running costs.
The ground and basement levels have been sold off on a 999 year lease. Access to the flats is via the rear part of the building in Lorne Park Road.
Ground Floor: Communal Entrance with Stairs to all Floors.
First Floor: Flat 1 (Studio): Lounge/Bedroom & Kitchen Area, Shower Room.
Flat 2 (1 Bed): Lounge, Kitchen, Bedroom, Shower Room. Flat 2A (Studio): Lounge/Bedroom & Kitchen Area, Shower Room.
Second Floor: Flat 3 (Studio): Lounge/Kitchen/Bedroom, Shower Room.
Flat 4 (2 Bed): Entrance Hallway, Kitchen Area, Lounge, Shower Room,
Bedroom One, Bedroom Two. Flat 4A (Studio): Lounge/Bedroom/Kitchen Area, Shower Room.
Third Floor: Flat 5 (Studio): Entrance & Kitchen Area, Lounge/Bedroom,
Shower Room. Flat 5A (Studio): Lounge/Bedroom, Kitchen, Shower Room.
Tenancy Details: Each flat is currently let at the following rents:
Flat 1: £650 pcm. 6 month AST (new agreement about to be signed) Rent includes wifi. Flat 2: £650 pcm. 6 month AST until end of July 2021. Rent includes wifi. Flat 2A: £550 pcm. 12 month AST until June 2021. Rent includes electricity and wifi. Flat 3: £695 pcm. 6 month AST until August 2021. Rent includes wifi. Flat 4: £950 pcm. 12 month AST until April 2022. Rent includes wifi. Flat 4A: £675 pcm. 12 month AST until March 2022. Rent includes electricity and wifi. Flat 5: £695 pcm. 12 month AST until February 2022. Rent includes water and wifi. Flat 5A: £700 pcm. 12 month AST until March 2022. Rent includes water and wifi. All buyers are advised to satisfy all enquiries regarding the status of the tenancies prior to bidding.
(1) Flats 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 have registered leases and have been split to provide further self contained flats being 2a, 4a & 5a, with flats 2a through to 5a having Certificates of Lawful Use. All potential purchasers are advised to have satisfied all enquiries over the leasehold interests prior to bidding. (2) Some photos shown are prior to tenants taking occupation and are for illustration of rooms only.
EPC: Flats 1, 2a, 4a & 5a: D, Flat 2: E, Flats 3, 4 & 5: C.
Viewing Agent: Fox & Sons Auctioneers 32-34 London Road, Southampton, Hampshire, SO15 2AG
E email@example.com T 023 8033 8066
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.
The legal documents are not yet available, please save the Lot to be notified when they become available or when they change.