Plot I off, Banbury Lane, NORTHAMPTON, Northamptonshire, NN4 9DG
starts 09:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
A selection of three freehold parcels of land
Potential business/industrial development opportunity (STPP)
Full vacant possession
These plots lie within this strategic location and adjoining the business area of Swan Valley and to the south west of Northampton Centre. With the A5123 lying to the east this is a strategic location for these parcels of land situated just north of the M1 motorway (junction 15A). The surrounding area is home to a significant volume of national distributors and occupiers such as Morrisons, Levi Strauss, The White Company, Royal Mail South Midlands mail centre and many others utilising this strategic locality with fantastic road links to the immediate surrounding and outlying areas. Northampton Centre lies to the north east providing a very comprehensive range of shopping and recreational facilities with transport links further enhanced not only by local bus routes but a mainline rail station at Northampton.
Each of the plots comprises a manageable parcel of land with rights of way access to the highway at Banbury Lane. Whilst residential developments lie to the east the site is more closely linked to the commercial users and distribution hubs in the locality and the plots could individually provide
some fantastic future development opportunities or even open storage in the meanwhile subject to any necessary consents.
Each plot is sold on an unconditional basis but subject to an overage provision entitling the beneficiary to 33% of the increase in land value resulting from planning permission being granted within a period of 40
years from completion. Buyers are deemed to rely on their own enquiries with regard to planning but these details do show some commercial development that may be possible on either single or multiple plots subject to all necessary consents. These details also show other nearby sites where
planning permission has recently been gained for development.
Plot I - Acreage: 1.19 acre
Plans showing the exact location of each plot are available from the auctioneers with the plots being accessed via a right of way which is being created from Banbury Lane.
By application to the land during daylight hours only.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.