Flats E1 and E2, 65, Holland Road, LONDON, London, W14 8HL
starts 09:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
Tenure: Leasehold. Lease Information awaited. Please check the Legal Pack for further details.
IF YOU ARE BIDDING YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT TOGETHER WITH ALL OTHER LEGAL DOCUMENTS AND SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF SALE.
Please see the “Notices” on the Legal Docs.
LOT 17 - FLATS E1 AND E2, 65 HOLLAND ROAD, W14
The vendor has advised that they have provisionally accepted an offer to let Flat E1 (currently vacant) on a one year tenancy agreement at a rent of £705 per calendar month – the contract has not been confirmed or signed yet so buyers will have the option to proceed or not between exchange and completion
Two long leasehold self contained studio flats
Benefits from a share of the freehold
Investment (one flat vacant)
The property is situated within Holland Road close to its junction with Fairfax Place. Public transport links include Kensington Olympia (Overground) and West Kensington (District line) stations along with a network of local bus services serving the surrounding area. A comprehensive range of shops, cafes and restaurants are available at the Westfield Shopping Centre with the open space of Holland Park close by.
Flat E1 - Ground Floor
Studio room, Shower room/WC
E2 - First Floor
Studio room, Shower room/WC
Let on an AST at a rent of £723pcm
£8,676 per annum (together with vacant possession of Flat E1).
The auctioneers have been advised that Flat E1 was previously let at a rent of £850 pcm
Both flats are held on one lease for a term of 130 years from 25th December 1991. The property benefits from a share of the freehold.
To view (E1 - vacant flat): 21/5 at 9:30am
By appointment only - Call us on 0208 741 9990 to pre-register
PPE must be worn
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.