Plot 11 off, Blackwell Drive, BRAINTREE, Essex, CM7 2PU
starts 09:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
Three Freehold Parcels of Land
Adjoining Springwood Industrial Estate
Potential for various uses or development (sttp)
Full Vacant Possession
Situated to the north east of the centre of Braintree these parcels of land lie adjoining and surrounded by existing commercial premises that comprise a range of industrial and business units which form the Springwood Industrial Estate. This location benefits from excellent transport links that not only provide access to the town centre but also the A120 and A131 arterial roads. Within the town itself there are a range of shopping and recreational facilities with transport further enhanced with Braintree rail station.
Each lot comprises a good size parcel of land which is currently woodland. It is clear that the original industrial estate has grown over a period of years and buyers may wish to consider future development potential of this land. Buyers considering development must consider all planning and other considerations however, may wish to also consider the computer generated images within these details that have been
prepared by the seller and could form part of pre planning or planning application submissions. Access to each lot is provided by a right of way being granted by the seller which links to Blackwell Drive. This right of way is not made up but within the transfer , buyers shall be entitled to carry out works as they deem appropriate (subject to first obtaining planning and other permissions required ) to make up this
access and install services.
Lot 112 - Plot 11 - size: 0.20 Acre
This is open woodland and purchasers are invited to view at their leisure. On arrival at the end of Blackwell Drive you will find a gate which is the entrance and where the rights of way shall commence. Buyers however are requested to respect the activities of adjoining business units and not park vehicles on private parking areas or in a manner that may obstruct access to these units with commercial vehicles or others. Purchasers should also refer to the guidance to viewers contained in the main auction catalogue.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.