Unit 11, Horseshoe Park, Pangbourne, Berkshire, RG8 7JW
starts 09:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
Tenure: Leasehold. Lease Information awaited. Please check the Legal Pack for further details.
Let to Quality Insurance Broker tenant
Rent Reserved £21,500 per annum
Horseshoe Park is a modern business centre situated off Horseshoe Road which lies off the south side of Reading Road (A329) and to the south of the centre of Pangbourne. This is an ideal location for transport links that not only include the A329 which leads east to Reading but also the A340 to the west and the M4 to the south. The area is also well served by public transport links that include local bus routes connecting the surrounding areas and the rail station at Pangbourne which provides direct services to Reading with a journey time of 10 minutes and then on to London Paddington with a total journey time of less than 45 minutes. This is a high demand business location that offers great transport links, closer to countryside pursuits but at lower cost than some of the similar business parks within Reading.
The property comprises this two floor business unit of brick construction at lower level with metal clad upper floor. Internally it is arranged to provide office and ancillary accommodation with a total internal area of some 183.4 sq. m. (1,975 sq ft)
Is NOT applicable to this lot.
Main Office Area 79.6 sq. m. (856.8 sq ft)
Secondary office Area 5.5 sq. m. (59.0 sq ft)
Kitchen 2.2 sq. m. (23.6 sq ft)
Main Office Area 89.3 sq. m. (961.2 sq ft)
Storage Area Main Office Area 6.8 sq. m. (73.8 sq ft)
Total Internal Area 183.4 sq. m. (1,975 sq ft)
Outside: Parking Facilities
The entire property is let to Acadamy Insurance Services Limited (co No. 03041967) on a renewed lease (previous lease dated 16th October 2009 ) contracted outside of the Landlord and Tenant Act for a term of 10 years from 3rd December 2014 at an initial and current rent of £21,500 per annum on effective full repairing and insuring terms. The lease provides for rent reviews (not effected) in December 2016 and December 2019.
Current Rent Reserved
£21,500. Valuable Rent review / reversion December 2024.
Acadamy Insurance Services operates from some 18 premises within the UK with this office being their Head Office. Accounts available via companies house to the year ending June 2019 show that the company had a turnover of £10.8 Million and pre-tax profits of £2.7 Million.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.