89 & 89A, London Road, MORDEN, Surrey, SM4 5HP
starts 10:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
By order of the LPA Receivers acting as agent of the mortgagor without personal liability
The property is situated within the heart of Morden Town Centre close to its junction with Morden Court. Public transport links include Morden Underground Station (Northern Line), South Merton Mainline Rail Station together with a network of local bus services serving the surrounding vicinity. The property is also well situated for a network of road links including the A24 and the A3. An extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants can be found locally within Morden with recreational pursuits being found at Morden Park and Morden Hall Park found locally.
The property comprises the ground floor shop, rear offices and a flat on the first and second floors.
The auctioneers were unable to inspect the property or tenancy agreements at the time of going to print and we believe it comprises of the following; Prospective purchasers are referred to the legal documentation on our website www.barnardmarcusauctions.co.uk and should rely upon their own enquiries.
Ground floor front:
Believed to be occupied by way of a 2012 licence agreement to Nobble Solicitors at a rent of £10,000 per annum - The receivers are collecting rent.
Ground floor rear (Eclipse House):
Believed to comprise six serviced offices with each office commanding rents of approximately £650.00 per calendar month - Believe to be partly occupied but the receivers are not currently collecting rent.
89a London Road (first and second floor self-contained maisonette):
Believed to comprise 5 rooms, kitchen, bathroom/WC - let on an assured shorthold tenancy which expired in 2012 now holding over at a rent £1,350 per calendar month – The receivers are collecting rent.
EPC rating: G & E
The property is being sold by the vendor acting by its LPA Receivers.The LPA Receivers acts as agent of the mortgagor and without personal liability and do not provide any warranty, representation or guaranteee in respect of the property whatsoever and the purchaser is to rely on its own enquiries and investigations.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1000 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus makes every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers’ risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
energy performance certificate
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.