19, Dimond Street, PEMBROKE DOCK, Dyfed, SA72 6JA
starts 10:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
want to sell one similar?
some helpful tips to get you started
Investment – let until November 2022
Substantial unit of 374 sqm (4027sqft) with reversionary potential
Rent reserved £5,000 pa as at December 2018
Dimond Street forms part of the main shopping area of Pembroke Dock with the property itself located near to St. Govan’s shopping centre with major retailers in the area including Coral, Boots, Betfred, Specsavers and a range of local retailers. Pembroke Dock itself is a town located some 3 miles north west of Pembroke
and 7 miles south of Haverford West with good road links provided by the A477 which links to the A40 at Johnstown. The town provides a comprehensive range of shopping and recreational pursuits also it benefits from a rail station providing further transport links. The A477 also leads north via the Cleddau Bridge crossing Milford Haven through to Honeyborough and also providing access to the heart
of Milford Haven Centre.
The property comprises this mid terrace four floor building, providing ground floor retail space, basement storage with further storage above over first and second floors. The accommodation extends to 374.2 sqm (4027.8 sqft) providing huge opportunity on reversion for possibly sub division and conversion of the
upper floors or other uses subject to the necessary consents.
A retail zone A of 46.8 sqm (503.7 sqft)
Retail zone B 45.7 sqm (491.9 sqft)
Retail zone C 44.9 sqm (483.2 sqft)
Remaining retail 25.9 sqm (278.7 sqft)
Ground floor storage 32.9 sqm (344.1 sqft)
Staff accommodation 3.4 sqm (36.5 sqft)
Office area 3 sqm (32.2 sqft)
Basement storage (access via trap door) 30.4 sqm (327.2 sqft)
First floor storage 118 sqm (1270.1 sqft)
Second floor storage 23.2 sqm (249.7 sqft)
Total internal area 374.2 sqm (4027.8 sqft)
The property is let on a Law Society Business lease to P. Harrison from the 4th of December 2017 expiring the 3rd of November 2022. The Tenancy provides for an initial concessionary rent in the first year of £1500 per annum then rising to £5000 per annum for years 2, 3, 4 and 5.
current rent reserved:
£1,500 per annum rising to £5000 per annum from December 2018.
VAT is not applicable to this lot
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1000 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus makes every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers’ risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.