Land at, Willow Road, NEW MALDEN, Surrey, KT3 3RS
starts 10:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
Full vacant possession
Willow Road is located off the Kingston Road (A2043) via California Road, between Kingston and New Malden town centres. Public transport links include Berrylands mainline Rail Station, New Malden mainline Rail Station together with a network of bus services serving the surrounding vicinity. Road links include the A3 which provides access to central London and the M25 Motorway. Shopping amenities can be found locally within New Malden with a more extensive range being found within Kingston. Recreational pursuits can be found at the open spaces of Kingston Road recreational ground.
Planning permission was granted by Kingston Borough Council on 1st February 2017 (application number16/15140/FUL) for the erection of two storey, three bedroom (plus home office space) dwelling
First floor: Three bedrooms, two x bathrooms/WC
Ground floor: Home office/Bedroom 4, open plan reception room/kitchen/dining room, bathroom/WC
Outside: Private garden, car parking, outside storage and cycle parking
Approximate Gross Internal Area 129 Sq M
Approximately 0.062 acres
We have been advised by the seller that a number of preliminary works have been completed in preparation of commencement of the development, these items include - Electricity connection paid for and is in place already, Water connection paid for, and will shortly be connected (A main gas pipe that was crossing the site has been removed). All Party wall agreements are in place. Structural Calculations/Drawings are done. An appeal process has been started a few months ago to try to get another floor space approved – please refer to legal documentation on our website www.barnardmarcusauctions.co.uk
By application to the land during daylight hours.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1000 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus makes every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers’ risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.