"The Winds", "The Willows" and land, Woodhill Lane, GUILDFORD, Surrey, GU5 0SR
starts 10:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
want to sell one similar?
some helpful tips to get you started
freehold 2.85 acre parcel of land with ponds
land together with three ponds, lake house and island
full vacant possession
This unique opportunity provides the purchaser with a chance to buy this parcel of land together with three lakes located in a picturesque setting within the highly regarded Surrey Hills village of Shamley Green. Shamley Green is located less than 6 miles from Guildford, with the village itself offering a local store and post office with delicatessen/café situated within, and overlooking the village green. The commercial centre of Guildford is easily accessible and provides a host of shopping facilities, recreational pursuits and a range of bars, restaurants and cafes. The location is a sought after area by commuters with Guildford offering fast rail links with direct services to London Waterloo with a journey time of just
over half an hour. The property itself lies off the south side of Woodhill Lane at its junction with Smarkham Lane.
total site area:
Approximately 2.85 acres.
The property comprises a parcel of land with a total site area including the ponds of 2.85 acres. The larger of the three ponds has the benefit of a wooden “lake house” together with jetty and landing stage. This of course could be utilised for a variety of different purposes subject to the necessary consents where applicable but evidently could create a fabulous artist studio, retreat office or similar. In addition to the three lakes, there is a substantial amount of land included within the sale with the land area to the north of the site and closest to Woodhill Lane extending to at least 0.75 acre. Whilst the entire site is sold on an unconditional basis only it evidently offers huge recreational potential immediately and whilst for example fish docks within the lakes are unknown the locality has become home to wild geese and swans.
Please note the seller is the registered owner of this land and is permitting viewing at any time during daylight hours. Due to the lakes, buyers must however take extreme caution when viewing.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1000 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.