Unit 2A, Howarth Road, MAIDENHEAD, Berkshire, SL6 1AP
starts 10:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
want to sell one similar?
some helpful tips to get you started
full vacant possession
established business/retail park location
Maidenhead is the largest town in the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead located within Berkshire on the south western bank of the River Thames. It is home to a population of approximately 73,000 and strategically located on the M4 motorway between the M4 motorway to the south and the M40 to the north some 7 miles from Windsor and Slough, 13 miles from Reading, 31 miles from Central London and 32 miles from Oxford. Town benefits from superb transport links lying between the M4 to the south and the M40 to the north with these two motorways connected by the A404 (M) which runs to the west of Maidenhead. The rail station at Maidenhead provides direct fast trains to London Paddington with some of these trains having a journey time of just over 20 minutes but also provides direct services to Reading with a journey time of 16 minutes or services to Oxford with a journey time of less than one hour.
The property itself lies within less than 1 mile walk of the rail station with other transport links in the area including local bus routes which serve the surrounding locations. The property itself lies to the south of Maidenhead Town Centre within the Stafferton Way Maidenhead Retail Park with Howarth Road leading directly off Stafferton Way at Stafferton Link. This is an established business location which has seen significant improvement in recent years and home to a significant range of retail and other major multiples.
The property comprises this modern business unit partly profile clad with access via two roller shutter doors together with separate pedestrian access points to reception areas and the main business unit. Internally it is arranged to provide ground floor workshops, offices and staff areas with mezzanine storage and
office accommodation at first floor level. Externally there are significant parking areas with the entire site extending to approximately 0.49 acres. Whilst the present unit provides significant business space it may be possible to redevelop the site from greater utilisation of the site area creating a larger unit with an
additional floor subject to the necessary consents. Purchasers are deemed to rely on their own enquiries however these details do show a cumputer generated image of potential development – subject to necessary consents.
Ground floor workshop 398.46sqm (4,288.9sq.ft.)
Area under supported floor 109.94sqm (1,183.3sq.ft.)
Staff room 11.98sqm (128.9sq.ft.)
Ground floor offices 123.9sqm (1,333.6sq.ft.)
Mezzanine storage area 132.48sqm (1,426.0sq.ft.)
First floor offices 92.04sqm (990.7sq.ft.)
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1000 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.