274, Brixton Hill, LONDON, London, SW2 1HP
starts 10:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
want to sell one similar?
some helpful tips to get you started
total rent reserved £27,320 per annum plus advertising hoarding site potential
one flat let, two flats sold on long leases
valuable reversion on one flat in 69 years
The property lies on the west side of Brixton Hill close to its junction with Morrish Road and opposite the junction with Holmewood Road. Situated within this busy retail parade the property serves a densely populated surrounding catchment and with Brixton Hill forming part of the A23, also benefits from a high volume of passing vehicular trade. The centre of Brixton lies to the north with Streatham to the south. Transport links in the area include bus routes which serve the surrounding area with rail and underground (Victoria Line) stations located at Brixton. Major retails in the immediate vicinity include Sainsburys Local, William Hill with a number of multiples and independent traders nearby.
The property comprises this mid terrace building arranged to provide ground floor retail premises with basement. Above this at first, second and third floors are three separate self contained flats that benefit from a separate entrance via a passage way leading from Morrish Road.
Please see attached brochure
total current rent reserved:
£27,320 pa with valuable reversion of Flat 3 in approximately 69 years.
Vat is not applicable on this lot.
The freeholder has served the requisite notices under the Landlord and Tenants Act on the residential lessees and they have NOT reserved their rights to purchase.
We are informed the flank wall was previously let for an advertising hoarding to J C Deaux at £5,000 per annum. The buyer may wish to consider this as an opportunity to further enhance the rental income from the property.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1000 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus makes every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers’ risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.