Cumnor, Ashley, TIVERTON, Devon, EX16 5PA
starts 09:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
want to sell one similar?
some helpful tips to get you started
With stable block & set in circa 2.3 acres of grounds
Elevated position with stunning views over Exe Valley
3D Tour: Click Here
Freehold with Vacant Possession
Cumnor is located on the outskirts of the town centre of Tiverton in North Devon, with stunning views over countryside and the surrounding area. Tiverton is a busy and popular town with excellent local amenities and provides a wonderful gateway to the coastal regions of North Devon.
The property was converted around 1990 from a farm building into a large and superbly appointed three bedroom three reception detached bungalow with stunning views. Set in grounds of circa 2.3 acres, the property also offers a small stable block and two driveway access points with ample off road car parking and a garage facility. This property must be viewed to fully appreciate the facilities and views on offer with this rare opportunity.
Ground Floor: Stable Style Door to Kitchen, Living Room, Sun Room, Dining Room, Bar/Reception Room, Bathroom, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Master Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom, Conservatory.
Outside: The property is set in grounds of circa 2.3 acres and offers a balcony seating area accessed from the sun room, summer house, one private driveway and another right of way and parking bay providing ample off road car parking. The home also enjoys a single garage below the property which is currently open fronted. On the main approach driveway you will find a stable/storage block with further car parking available from the second shared driveway.
(1) The property was converted around 1990 from a former farm building into a residential bungalow with full planning and building regulation approval. (2) There is a further lot of circa 1.25 acres of grazing/paddock land available by separate purchase which may well be of interest in addition to the main property. Please speak to the auctioneers or their agents on this matter. (3) The property has been subject to some structural repairs under insurance claims, the last being in 2011. Information regarding this will be provided within the legal pack.
Fox & Sons Auctioneers
32-34 London Road, Southampton, Hampshire, SO15 2AG
E email@example.com T 023 8033 8066
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.