Flats 14 & 16 Priors Corner, Dunleys Hill, HOOK, Hampshire, RG29 1EA
starts 09:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
Tenure: Leasehold. Lease Information awaited. Please check the Legal Pack for further details.
Newly converted 1 x 1 bed apartment and 1 x studio apartment
999 year leases with share of residents freehold
3D Tour: Click Here
Leasehold with Vacant Possession
New 999 year leases with share of residents own freehold.
Well positioned development providing access to the village of North Warnborough with its excellent local amenities. The main villages of both Hook and Odiham are also nearby along with access to the M3 and mainline railway stations.
Priors Corner has been subject to a tasteful conversion into a series of apartments, with the majority now sold and occupied. These two apartments form part of the remainder of the top floor and are being offered as one lot due to the flats sharing service supplies. The apartments are superbly presented with a modern and stylish finish, built in appliances and will enjoy the benefits of being in a residents owned freehold building. This is a unique opportunity for investors to acquire 2 apartments and we believe that there may be some consideration for further discussion to create one impressive two bedroom apartment (subject to any required consents) from the current flats, increasing both the appeal and capital value.
Flat 14: D. Flat 16: C.
Ground Floor: Communal Security Entrance System. Communal Entrance Hallway with Stairs to all Floors.
Second Floor: Communal Landing with Front Doors to Flats 14 & 16.
Flat 14: Entrance Hallway, Bedroom with En Suite Shower, open plan Lounge with Kitchen area and various fitted appliances, Utility Cupboard with fitted washing machine.
Flat 16: Lounge/Bedroom/Kitchen area with fitted hob, oven and fridge, Shower Room.
Outside: Each flat is being sold with its own allocated parking space. Communal grounds.
The two flats currently share the same service supply for both water and electricity.
Fox & Sons Auctioneers, 32-34 London Road, Southampton, Hampshire, SO15 2AG
E firstname.lastname@example.org T 023 8033 8066
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.
The legal documents are not yet available, please save the Lot to be notified when they become available or when they change.