208 Norman House, Friar Gate, DERBY, Derbyshire, DE1 1NU
starts 09:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
Tenure: Leasehold. Lease Information awaited. Please check the Legal Pack for further details.
IF YOU ARE BIDDING YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT TOGETHER WITH ALL OTHER LEGAL DOCUMENTS AND SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF SALE.
Please see the “ANNOUNCEMENT” on the Legal Docs.
Due to a recent leak this property now requires some repair work to the dining room
ceiling and bathroom floor.
There is a revised photo of the dining room available on the Auctioneers website
Second floor studio apartment situated in the heart of Derby City centre
Ideal investment opportunity being close to shopping and leisure facilities
Situated within the heart of Derby City centre with its excellent array of shopping and leisure facilities is this well presented, second floor studio apartment within a popular modern development block. The apartment enjoys easy access to excellent amenities to include a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants. There are also excellent commuter links to the A38, A52, A50 and the M1 motorway. The accommodation on offer comprises: communal entrance with lift and stairs to all floors, a modern open plan living kitchen, a partitioned double bedroom area, separate shower room, and storage. This apartment would make an ideal investment opportunity. There is also allocated basement off-road parking assigned.
Ground floor: Communal hallway with stairs and lift to all floors
Second floor: Open plan living/kitchen, bedroom area, shower room
B (37 Square metres)
Leasehold 250 years from 1st December 2016
By arrangement with the auctioneers: Bagshaws Residential. 32-34 Cornmarket, Derby DE1 2DG Tel: 01332 361308 please see important advice for viewers on page 19 of this catalogue
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.
The legal documents are not yet available, please save the Lot to be notified when they become available or when they change.