148, Park Road, London, W4 3HP
starts 09:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
Requires Updating and Modernisation
Currently Arranged as Two Flats
Full vacant Possession (see note)
Situated in this premier West London location this is a rare opportunity to purchase at auction this character building that requires refurbishment and updating. Park Road leads off Burlington Lane in this Grove Park area ideally located for ease of access to all the facilities within Chiswick and the immediate area yet set away from some of the busier locations closer to Chiswick High Road. The property is located within a few minutes’ walk of Chiswick rail Station whilst Chiswick Park and Gunnersbury Underground
stations are easily accessible. Chiswick High Road lies to the north providing a comprehensive range of shopping and recreational facilities whilst both the A4,M4 and A316 are all within a few minutes’ drive further enhancing the communications to this location.
The property comprises this semi-detached character property arranged over three floors plus basement area. It is currently arranged as two flats and whilst a buyer may wish to consider retaining this arrangement, modernise and then let or sell the flats, demand for quality houses in this location remains high and a conversion back to a substantial family dwelling appears to be an obvious option.
First and Second Floor Duplex flat comprising:
Top Floor: One Bedroom, Store area
First Floor: Second bedroom, Reception Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room,
Bathroom, Separate wc
Ground Floor Flat comprising:
One Bedroom, Reception Room with direct access to rear garden, Kitchen,
Outside: Front and Rear gardens.
Whilst currently arranged as two flats the property offers huge potential and would be an ideal project for conversion to a family house. The current accommodation extends to some 191 sq.m. (2,056 sq.ft.) and would provide suitable space to create a four bed family dwelling subject to necessary consents if and where required. Buyers are deemed to rely upon their own enquiries as to any permissions that may be required for such a development.
The ground floor flat is currently physically vacant and whilst the upper floor maisonette is occupied on an assured shorthold tenancy, the entire property is to be sold with vacant possession upon completion (please refer to legal pack)
To view: 30/11, 3/12, 8/12, 11/12, 15/12 9:15am, 4/12 at 10am
No appointment required - Please arrive at the time stated
Face covering must be worn
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.