Site at 86-100, Chilberton Drive, REDHILL, Surrey, RH1 3HP
starts 09:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
Purchasers are to rely upon their own enquiries (Reigate-Banstead gov.uk) regarding planning history and planning potential.
Freehold irregular shaped parcel of land with potential ( subject to consents )
Historical planning granted
Full vacant possession
Situated on Chilberton Drive which is located off Nutfield Road. Public transport links include a choice of Redhill or Merstham mainline Rail stations together with a network of local bus services serving the surrounding vicinity. Road links include the A217 together with the M25 Motorway and the M23/A23. Shopping amenities can be found locally within Redhill with a further range of shops, bars and restaurants being found in Reigate. Recreational pursuits can be found locally at the open spaces of Mercers Country Park and Lake.
Description: Freehold irregular shaped parcel of land with potential
Site area: Approx. 0.362 acres
00P/0928/F: Planning permission granted on 6th December 2000 for construction of 12 x 3 bedroom houses with associated landscaping and parking.
05/01803/OUT: Planning permission refused on 5th October 2005 for Erection of four x 3 bedroom houses with access and parking.
06/00116/OUT: Planning permission refused on 27th March 2006 for Erection of two semidetached and one detached four bedroom houses together with access roadway and related parking. Subsequent appeal dismissed.
20/00789/F: Planning permission initially agreed in principle but then refused on 20th November 2020 for Erection of 2 x semi detached 3 bedroom houses and associated driveways and private gardens. Provision of public open land, repositioning of driveway, replacement car parking and associated landscaping
and other works. Subsequent appeal dismissed.
To view: Strictly by careful application to the site
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.