Plot 4 "The Nottwoods", Nottwood Lane, HENLEY-ON-THAMES, Oxfordshire, RG9 5PU
starts 10:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
want to sell one similar?
some helpful tips to get you started
a selection of three land plots
architect’s scheme prepared for self build eco house (STPP)
full vacant possession
The plots lie off the east side of Stoke Row and to the west of Highmoor Cross in this popular Berkshire location which lies west of Henley-on-Thames. The A4130 lies to the north of Highmoor giving access south east towards Henley-on-Thames whilst the commercial centre of Reading and then linking to the M4 motorway lies to the south. Henley-on-Thames is approximately 7 miles to the east, Reading some 9 miles to the south and the M4 within 12 miles and the M40 within approximately 12 miles to the north. There is a good range of local facilities nearby with more comprehensive shopping and recreational pursuits available at the historic town of Henley-on-Thames.
Each of these plots at “The Nottwoods” provided the opportunity for a buyer to acquire a single plot of land which is currently woodland. The land evidently offers a host of opportunities and recreational pursuits. Each plot is accessed via a right of way and shared ownership of this rights of way is included in the sale with the rights of way shared with adjoining plot owners. Whilst these plots are sold on an unconditional basis, these details do provide some initial computer generated designs showing evelopments of an eco style house for each plot. Buyers should be aware that no formal applications have been submitted or preplanning advice sought and are deemed to rely entirely on their own enquiries.
The plots all vary marginally in size but average approx 0.2 acres which, to put this in perspective would be approximately the size of just over three double tennis courts.
Lot Plot Acreage
40 Plot 4 0.18 acres
41 Plot 4A 0.18 acres
42 Plot 11 0.2 acres
By application to the land during daylight hours.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1000 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus makes every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers’ risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.