41, Burgess Road, SOUTHAMPTON, Hampshire, SO16 7AP
starts 09:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
want to sell one similar?
some helpful tips to get you started
Large rear garden & potential speculative lot
Ideal for return to family home/investment
3D Tour: Click Here
This character detached house is located on the section of Burgess Road opposite Southampton Common and close to the junction with Hill Lane, being close to Southampton University and the main three Hospitals.
This extended detached house offers extensive accommodation for either HMO letting or a return to a sizeable four/five bedroom family home. The property has a large rear garden which extends across the rear and may offer some long term development options (subject to planning).
Ground Floor: Entrance Hallway with Stairs to all Floors, Front Room (Bedroom Six), Extended Lounge/Diner (Bedroom Five), Kitchen/Diner, Ground Floor WC.
First Floor: Landing with Stairs to Loft Room, Front Bedroom (Bedroom One), Rear Bedroom (Bedroom Two with wash hand basin) Single Bedroom (Bedroom Three), 2 x Shower Rooms.
Loft Room: Stairs from main Landing. Irregular shaped room offering recessed Bedroom Area & Study Area (Bedroom Four with wash hand basin)
Outside: Front driveway providing off road car parking along with sideway leading to a brick built garden store/utility area and a rear garden which extends across the rear with planning potential (see agents note).
The property is a licenced HMO until April 2022 and is currently part let, with 3 rooms occupied. We are awaiting current rent details and this information will be included in the legal pack. We understand that the property will become fully vacant around June/July 2021.
The property may well offer some long term development options to the rear garden, with potential access being provided via the driveway of no. 45 Burgess Road (if jointly purchased). All potential buyers are advised to have made their own enquiries regarding change of use, status and potential planning options, prior to bidding. (2) The red line plan shown is for guidance purposes only. Buyers are advised to view the legal pack to clarify the exact boundaries of what is being sold, prior to bidding.
Fox & Sons Auctioneers
32-34 London Road, Southampton, Hampshire, SO15 2AG
T 023 8033 8066
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.