45, Burgess Road, SOUTHAMPTON, Hampshire, SO16 7AP
starts 09:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
want to sell one similar?
some helpful tips to get you started
IF YOU ARE BIDDING YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT TOGETHER WITH ALL OTHER LEGAL DOCUMENTS AND SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF SALE.
Please see the “Notices” on the Legal Docs.
The sellers solicitors have confirmed that pursuant to Clause 17 of the Tenancy Agreement, they shall apportion the Tenants’ Rent on completion fully allowing for the fact that £3300 of the annual rent was paid as a lump sum in advance.
Character two bedroom semi detached house
Currently let on an AST at £11,280 pa
Double width plot & garden with potential
3D Tour: Click Here
This character detached house is located on the section of Burgess Road opposite Southampton Common and close to the junction with Hill Lane, being close to Southampton University and the main three Hospitals.
This semi detached family home offers various potentials, with the ability to create a three bedroom house, greatly extend the current accommodation or the possibility of a potential building plot. The property is presented in good condition throughout and is currently let on a 12 month AST.
Ground Floor: Side Entrance Porch, Entrance Hallway with Stairs to First Floor, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility Area, Shower Room with WC. First Floor: Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two with access through to interconnecting Bathroom & Shower Room (potential to create three bedrooms with internal hallway).
Outside: Front, side and rear garden with driveway area providing off road car parking for numerous cars. Detached garage to rear.
The property is currently let on a 12 month AST until February 2022 at £940 pcm (£11,280 PA). A copy of the tenancy agreement will be included in the legal pack and all buyers are advised to satisfy any enquiries regarding the status of the tenancy, prior to bidding.
(1) This property sits on a double width plot and would suit professional speculators or investors willing to consider both the option of a further building plot and potential extension to the current property. In addition, this plot may also allow for potential access to the rear garden of 41 Burgess Road, which may offer further development options (subject to planning and relevant enquiries) if acquired in conjunction with no. 45. All potential buyers are advised to have made their own enquiries regarding potential planning options prior to bidding. (2) The red line plan shown is for guidance purposes only. Buyers are advised to view the legal pack to clarify the exact boundaries of what is being sold, prior to bidding.
Fox & Sons Auctioneers
32-34 London Road, Southampton, Hampshire, SO15 2AG
T 023 8033 8066
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.