52 Fairbourne Court, Denyer Walk, SOUTHAMPTON, Hampshire, SO19 9UJ
starts 09:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
want to sell one similar?
some helpful tips to get you started
Offering two bedrooms, two bathrooms & parking
Suitable for cash buyers only
3D Tour: Click Here
Leasehold with Vacant Possession
The Lease is dated 13th July 2017 for a term of 250 years (less 10 days) from 1st July 2010.
52 Fairbourne Court is part of the landmark development known as Centenary Quay, overlooking the Solent and Ocean Village. The block is one of the last buildings on the development when driving along John Thornycroft Road.
A top floor two bedroom apartment with a 43 ft balcony offering direct views over the communal garden areas and River Solent. This modern apartment was built by Crest Nicholson and offers two double bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Ground Floor: Communal Entrance with Security Entry system. Stairs & Lift to all Floors.
Seventh Floor: Front Door into Entrance Hallway, Utility Cupboard, Bathroom, Open Plan Living & Kitchen Area with fitted appliances & access to 43 ft long Balcony with water views, Master Bedroom with En Suite
Shower Room, Bedroom Two.
Outside: Allocated undercroft parking space (no. LO2) accessed via electric fob entry. Communal gardens accessed vid fourth floor hallway
(1) This building will require an EWS1 Certificate which cannot be issued until the planned external cladding and insulation upgrade works are completed. The property is suitable for cash buyers only and will not be
accepted for mortgage lending until these planned works are completed. (2) When viewing the apartment we would advise parking in the adjoining road or visitors parking area. Walk south along John Thornycroft Road and Denyer Walk is the walkway at the last major building on the right. The entrance to Fairbourne Court can then be found walking towards the waterfront.
Fox & Sons Auctioneers
32-34 London Road, Southampton, Hampshire, SO15 2AG
T 023 8033 8066
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.