Plot I, Digswell Park Road, WELWYN, HERTFORDSHIRE, AL6 0DB
starts 09:15 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
want to sell one similar?
some helpful tips to get you started
Open grazing land
Digswell is a popular and established location lying just to the north of Welwyn Garden City and ideally placed for travel links. Within the heart of Digswell there is a good range of local shopping and recreational facilities whilst more comprehensive serves can be found at Welwyn Garden City. The location benefits from good transport links being at junction 6 of the A1 (M) accessed via the A1000. Other transport links include bus services serving the area whilst there is a rail connection nearby at Welwyn North
which provides a direct connection to London Kings Cross with a journey time of some 35 minutes. All of these factors combine to make this an area popular for commuters that wish to enjoy the more rural aspects of Digswell rather than being located in the heart of Welwyn Garden City. The land lies close to the centre of Digswell, close the Digswell Viaduct and within easy
reach of the A1000 Hertford Road to the north.
This three lots comprise the final plots to be sold at this location with each plot forming part of this level parcel of land which is currently laid to grass and utilised as grazing land under license. Previous sales of land to the north of these lots were offered and sold as plots with these and those plots now subject to an article 4 notice which removes permitted development rights i.e any form of building or change / development of the land that would previously not require planning permission under permitted development rights would now do so. Copies of the article 4 notice are available from the auctioneers.
Lot 49 Plot I Size 0.53 Acre
Lot 50 Plot J Size 0.48 Acre
Lot 51 Plot K Size 0.48 Acre
These lots are open parcels of land and potential buyers are invited to view at their leisure but are requested not to enter the land as it is currently subject to a grazing license.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.