33, High Street, Chipping Sodbury, Bristol, BS37 6BA
starts 09:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
Investment with Rent Review this year
Current Rent Reserved £16,500
Rent Review due June 2021
Chipping Sodbury is a market town located to the north east of Bristol and north of the M4 motorway and to the east of the M5 motorway. The town serves a resident population together with outlying areas offering a range of recreational and retail services. This is a popular location for commuters with ease of access to major road networks whilst the nearby rail station at Yate provides direct links to both Bristol temple Meads ( journey time circa 25 minutes ) and Bath Spa (journey time circa 45 minutes ) .
The property comprises this character mid terrace building forming part of the main shopping area and fronting to the High Street. The ground floor provides retail and associated store / staff areas with the first floor currently for internal storage.
EPC Rating: D 89
Is NOT applicable to this lot.
The first floor ancillary space amounts to some 70 sq. m (753 sq ft). Upon reversion and , subject to the necessary consents purchasers may wish to consider the potential to convert this space to create a good sized two bedroom self-contained flat. Buyers considering this as a future option are deemed to rely
only on their own planning enquiries.
Retail Zone A 53.5 sq.m (575.8 sq ft)
Remaining Retail Area 5.0 sq.m (54.1 sq ft)
Internal Storage 2.0 sq.m (21.5 sq ft)
Office 4.4 sq.m (47.3 sq ft)
Staff room 6.1 sq.m (65.6 sq ft)
Storage Areas 70.4 sq.m (757.7 sq ft)
Total Internal Area 141.4 sq.m (1,522.9 sq ft)
The entire property is let on a lease assigned from Lloyds Pharmacy Limited (as at 3/3/2020) to Matrix Primary Health Care Limited for a term of 12 years from 1st July 2016 on full repairing and insuring terms. The lease provides for break clauses on 6 months prior notice as at June 2022 and June 2025. The current
rent is £16,500 with rent reviews due 30th June 2021 and 30th June 2026.
Current Rent Reserved
£16,500 Rent Review due June this year.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.