Apartment 47, The Living Quarter, 2, St. Marys Gate, NOTTINGHAM, Nottinghamshire, NG1 1PF
starts 09:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
Tenure: Leasehold. Lease Information awaited. Please check the Legal Pack for further details.
IF YOU ARE BIDDING YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT TOGETHER WITH ALL OTHER LEGAL DOCUMENTS AND SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF SALE.
Any reference to parking spaces should be deleted and replaced with the following:
“Parking Space: such parking spaces as are from time to time allocated to the tenant by the landlord.”
Please see the “Notices” on the Legal Docs.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to acquire this well-appointed three bedroom, fifth floor
The penthouse apartment is in the Living Quarter which is a desirable, exclusive development in
Nottingham city centre.
Ground Floor: Entrance lobby, lift to all floors.
First Floor: Entrance hallway, open plan living/kitchen area, three bedrooms, en-suite, bathroom WC.
Exterior: Large wrap around outdoor space.
EPC: C (111 sq. m)
By arrangement with the auctioneers
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to acquire this well-appointed three bedroom, fifth floor penthouse apartment exceeding 1100 sq. ft of living accommodation. The penthouse apartment is in the Living Quarter which is a desirable and exclusive development of just 10 apartments in the Lace Market area in the heart of Nottingham city centre. The apartment also benefits from having a lift, concierge and a parking space: such parking spaces as are from time to time allocated to the tenant by the landlord.
The internal accommodation comprises of an entrance lobby with a lift to all floors, its own entrance hallway with oak flooring and doors leading off to an open plan living/kitchen area benefitting from high ceilings. The apartment is decorated throughout with neutral painted walls, engineered hardwood flooring and electric heating. The kitchen is fitted with a range of quality units with granite worktops over as well as having integrated appliances to include a fridge/freezer, Neff dishwasher, microwave, washing machine and an electric oven with induction hob and extractor above. This room also benefits from having natural light coming through the two large windows which gives this room the wow factor. There are three bedrooms, the master bedroom having an en-suite shower room and there is a separate bathroom. The outside see a superb wrap around balcony with beautiful views of Nottingham city centre and Lace Market Square.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.
The legal documents are not yet available, please save the Lot to be notified when they become available or when they change.