Land at, Mornington, WELWYN, Hertfordshire, AL6 0AJ
starts 09:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
Full Vacant Possession
Indicative Images Prepared for Development (stpp)
The property lies in this predominantly residential area with most houses in the vicinity being substantial detached family dwellings. Digswell is a popular location close to Welwyn with Digswell providing a good range of local facilities whilst comprehensive shopping and recreational services are available within nearby Welwyn and Hatfield. The location benefits from good transport links being at junction 6 of the A1 (M) accessed via the A1000. Other transport links include bus services serving the area whilst there is a rail connection nearby at Welwyn North which provides a direct connection to London Kings Cross with a journey time of some 35 minutes.
The property comprises this substantial parcel of land extending to some 0.42 acre with road frontage to Mornington along its southern boundary.
Purchasers may wish to note that whilst a planning application for a detached split level dwelling was submitted in 2005 and ultimately refused permission , this was some 15 years ago . Since then, a number of trees that were subject to TPO’s have been given permission for felling and been felled. Whilst now
offered on an unconditional basis and, given pressure generally on housing it may be that a fresh application could be successful. These details show computer generated images of how such a development could be created and, our client has prepared an application but does not have the time available to follow this through to its conclusion. Buyers are deemed to rely on their own enquiries but are invited to utilise the images provided to take forward their own pre application advice meetings and enquiries.
Total site are 0.42 acre.
To View: This is an open parcel of land and potential buyers are invited to view the site at their leisure during daylight hours – no appointment is required.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.