19, 21 and 22, Aulton Place, LONDON, London, SE11 4AG
starts 09:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
Freehold Buildings arranged as Eleven Self-Contained Flats
Located in Mews Close to Kennington Park
All Let on Assured Shorthold Tenancies
Total Rent Reserved Currently £129,522 per annum
The properties lie within this pedestrianised mews which links between Milverton Street and Stannary Street. This is a popular residential area that lies a short distance to the north of Kennington Park Road with Kennington Road to the West. The area is well served for recreational pursuits with Kennington Park providing expansive outdoor space whilst the surrounding area is home to a number of bars, restaurants and other recreational facilities. Public transport links include local bus routes whilst Kennington Underground (northern line) lies within a few minutes’ walk providing fast links to Bank and Charing Cross.
No. 19 Flat A: Self-Contained Garden Floor Flat Comprising: Studio Bedroom/Living Room, Kithcen,Bathroom/wc. EPC: C ( 22 sq. m). Tenancy: Let on an assured shorthold tenancy for 6 Months from 16/4/2018 Holding Over. Rent: £10,200
No. 19 Flat B : Self-Contained 1st Floor Flat Comprising: Studio Bedroom/Living Room, Kithcen,Bathroom/wc. EPC : C ( 26 sq. m). Tenancy: Let on an assured shorthold tenancy for 12 Months from 10/11/2020. Rent: £10,650
No. 19 Flat C : Self-Contained Top Floor Flat Comprising: Studio Bedroom/Living Room, Kithcen,Bathroom/wc. EPC: C ( 27 sq. m). Tenancy: Let on an assured shorthold tenancy for 12 Months from 10/10/2020. Rent: £10,560
No. 21 Flat 1: Self-Contained Studio Flat. EPC: C (29 sq. m). Tenancy: Let on an assured shorthold tenancy for 12 Months from 03/09/2019 Holding over. Rent: £10,200
No. 21 Flat 2: Self-Contained Studio Flat. EPC: C (25 sq. m). Tenancy: Let on an assured shorthold tenancy for 12 Months from 20/09/2014 Holding over. Rent: £10,080
No. 21 Flat 3: Self-Contained Studio Flat. EPC: C (21 sq. m). Tenancy: Let on an assured shorthold tenancy for 12 Months from 17/02/2007 Holding over. Rent: £10,080
No. 21 Flat 4: Self-Contained Studio Flat. EPC: C (23 sq. m). Tenancy: Let on an assured shorthold tenancy for 12 Months from 27/09/2012 Holding over. Rent: £9,900
No. 21Flat 5: Self-Contained Studio Flat. EPC: C (21 sq. m). Tenancy: Let on an assured shorthold tenancy for 12 Months from 11/05/2009 Holding over. Rent: £10,080
No. 21Flat 6: Self-Contained One Bed Flat with Balcony. EPC: C (34 sq. m) Tenancy: Let on an assured shorthold tenancy for 12 Months from 20/05/2011 Holding over. Rent: £12,852
No. 21 Flat 7: Self-Contained One Bed Flat with Balcony. EPC: C (35 sq. m). Let on an assured shorthold tenancy for 12 Months from 25/07/2018 Holding over. Rent: £17,940
No. 22: Self-Contained Split Level Maisonette Comprising: Tenancy: Two Bedrooms, Reception Room,Kitchen,Bathroom/wc, EPC: TBA. Tenancy: Let on an assured shorthold tenancy for 12 Months from 15/12/2017 Holding Over. Rent: £16,980
This lot comprises a total of eleven flats to be sold as freehold across two period buildings. A full pack of tenancies and title documents is available from the auctioneers
Purchasers should note the flats are NOT being sold individually so only buyers interested to purchase all eleven flats will be permitted any access and viewings are strictly and only by prior arrangement with the auctioneers.
Rent reserved: £129,522 per annum
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.