5, White Hart Lane, LONDON, London, SW13 0PX
starts 10:00 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
Commercial premises (approximately 147m2/1,582sq.ft) and upper parts on first and second floors
Planning potential for conversion and extension of upper parts to provide residential unit(s)
Full vacant possession
Situated at the busy junction of White Hart Lane and close to the junction with Mortlake High Street and The Broadway. The property is well positioned for the amenities of Barnes Village and Mortlake with close proximity to the River Thames. Transport networks include local bus routes, Barnes Bridge or Mortlake Rail Stations and road links to the A205 (South Circular), A3003, A316 and M4 motorway. White Hart Lane, Mortlake High Street, The Broadway, High Street and Barnes Village offer a range of shops, boutiques, cafes, bars and restaurants (including world renowned Rick Stein at Tideway Yard) with the River Thames, Barnes Green and Barnes Common offering leisure and recreational amenities.
A mid terrace building comprising a ground floor commercial premises (use
class A3) with ancillary accommodation at first and second floors providing
approximately 1,582 sq.ft./147m2 of accommodation.
Ground: A3 Restaurant (approx 40 covers) with bar area, commercial kitchen and preparation Area, store.
First: Function room (approx 15 covers), Bar and roof terrace with potential for further seating/covers, 2 x WCs
Second: Currently utilised as owners accommodation: One Room (with partial River Thames views), Storage/dressing Room Area, Bathroom/WC.
EPC rating: E
The upper parts may be suitable for extension and conversion to provide a single or number of self contained residential units (such as No.7 providing 2 x 2 bedroom units). We are advised there is potential to acquire further land/garden to the rear from adjoining owner(s) – Purchasers are to rely upon their own inspection and inquiries.
26/2, 28/2, 4/3, 6/3, 8/3 at 9:30am.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus makes every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers’ risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
energy performance certificate
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.