Happyvale Hotel, 21, Harrington Square, LONDON, London, NW1 2JJ
starts 10:00 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
want to sell one similar?
some helpful tips to get you started
Arranged as17 bedrooms requiring modernisation
Full vacant possession
Six week completion
The property is situated on the east side of Harrington Square overlooking Harrington Square Gardens just off Hampstead Road. The property is well situated for a network of public transport links including Mornington Crescent Underground Station (Northern Line), Euston mainline Rail Station, Euston Square Underground Station (Circle Line, Metropolitan Line and Hammersmith & City Line) together with St. Pancras International mainline Rail Station, Kings Cross mainline Rail Station and Kings Cross St. Pancras Underground Station which also includes the Piccadilly and Victoria Lines. Further transport is provided by a network of local bus services serving the surrounding vicinity with road links including the A40 to the south with the A1 and M1 Motorway to the north. An extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants can be found locally along Camden High Street with further amenities being found in Central London and along Oxford Street to the south. Recreational pursuits can be found at the open spaces of Harrington Square Gardens found opposite together with Regents Park also found nearby.
Substantial freehold mid terrace building arranged over lower ground, ground, first, second and third floors, previously used as a 17 bedroom HMO/Hotel.
Third floor: four rooms, cloakroom/WC
Second floor: four rooms, cloakroom/WC
First floor: four rooms, bathroom, two cloakroom/WC
Raised ground floor: Through reception room, one room with bathroom/WC, kitchen
Lower ground floor: four rooms, bathroom/WC, cloakroom/WC
Outside: Rear garden
EPC rating: F
The property maybe suitable for a number of uses including HMO/Hotel , conversion into several self contained flats or used as a substantially family home subject to the usual necessary planning permission and consents. Prospective purchasers must rely solely upon their own enquiries in this respect.
27/02, 01/03, 05/03, 07/03 & 11/03 at 13.15pm
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus makes every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers’ risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
energy performance certificate
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.