31, Frenze Road, DISS, Norfolk, IP22 4PB
starts 09:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
Sits within a generous plot measuring approximately 0.48 acres (stms), mature gardens
Located in the sought after residential area of Diss
A great and rare opportunity to acquire a three bedroom detached family home in a sought after residential area of Diss. First impressions count as you pull up to this family home. Set back from the road and sitting within the middle of a generous plot which measures 0.48 acre (stms), you have front, side and rear mature gardens filled with plants, shrubs trees, summer house, pond and larger than average shed. Approached by a gated driveway with parking for several vehicles leading to a single garage. Inside you have a triple aspect living room with fireplace, a study, dining room and the master bedroom as this has an ensuite shower room. There is also a kitchen/breakfast room and a utility/sun room just off with a cloakroom. Upstairs you have two double bedrooms and a four piece bathroom. There are some period features to include original doors, picture rails and some floorboards. There is room to extend should you want to subject to obtaining the necessary planning consents. Diss is a historic market town and this home is located within close proximity to local schools, supermarkets, the town centre with a weekly market, cafes and restaurants. Also within walking distance is the train station with direct links to the city of Norwich and London. By road the A140 can give you direct access to the Norfolk Broads and the East
Coast. An ideal family or second home.
Ground Floor: Entrance hall, living room, dining room, study, kitchen/breakfast room, inner hallway with the master bedroom which has en-suite shower room, utility/sun room and cloakroom.
First Floor: Landing with two bedrooms and bathroom.
Exterior: Driveway leading to single garage. Front, side and rear gardens with mature shrubs, summer house, garden shed, pond al enclosed by hedging and fencing.
EPC rating: TBC
Strictly by arrangement with the auctioneer. Please see important advice for viewers on page 19 of this catalogue.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.
The legal documents are not yet available, please save the Lot to be notified when they become available or when they change.