Plot B, Long Hill, CATERHAM, Surrey, CR3 7LS
starts 11:00 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
Two sites with potential
Adjoining residential property
Full vacant possession
The site lies off the south side of Long Hill which leads off Woldingham Road and lies to the north of Woldingham Centre. This is a popular commuter location lying to the east of the A22 Caterham Bypass and north of the M25 (accessed at junction 6). Other transport links in the area include a rail connection at Woldingham which provides fast and direct train links to both London Victoria and London Blackfriars with a journey time of less than 40 minutes. There is a significant range of recreational pursuits in the area with
Woldingham Golf Course lying to the north and, the location being close to the North Downs and National Trust areas. Woldingham itself provides a good range of local shopping facilities whilst more comprehensive services are available at Caterham to the west whilst Purley and Croydon lie to the north.
The sites each comprise a substantial parcel of land bordered on their northern border to Long Lane with the land itself providing a significant area of open grassland. The sites are sold on an unconditional basis but given substantial dwellings in smaller sized plots nearby there may be potential for development
of the site perhaps for a single dwelling or indeed subdivision of the site for a number of dwellings all subject to the necessary consents. Purchasers are deemed to rely on their own enquiries with regard to development potential but these details do provide some indicative computer generated images of a
detached dwelling that would fit with the vernacular of the area and buyers may wish to utilise this image to take forward pre-planning advice discussions.
Lot Plot Size
68A A 2.70 acres
68B B 2.14 acres
Strictly and only by arrangement with the joint auctioneers,
Exclusive Property Consultants, Tel: 0208 432 7330.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.