Plot 9, Pointers Road, COBHAM, Surrey, KT11 1PQ
starts 11:00 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
Two freehold parcels of land
Each plot with development potential (STPP)
Full vacant possession
The plots lie to the south of Cobham Centre, a popular commuter location lying just north of the M25 motorway (junction 10) and to the east of the A3. The plots themselves lie close to adjoining residential developments on the north side of Pointers Road at Little Pointers with Pointers Road linking to Ockham Lane and Plough Lane. Plough Lane leads north to Cobham Centre where a comprehensive range of shopping and recreational pursuits may be found. The A245 leads west to the A3 with the M25 motorway lying to the south at junction 10. The area is well served by other transport links which include local bus routes, the road links of the A3, A245 and M25. Transport links are further enhanced by Cobham and Stoke D’Abernon Rail Station which lies to the east and provides fast links direct to London Waterloo
Station with the journey time of approximately 40 minutes.
These two plots provide the opportunity for a buyer to buy a good size manageable parcel of land directly off the north side of Pointers Road. The plots are sold on an unconditional basis only but, given their proximity to other residential dwellings may provide future development potential subject to the necessary consents. Whilst buyers are deemed to rely on their own enquiries with regard to planning, these details do show some indicative computer generated images of a potential development that would sit well
within the vernacular of the adjoining nearby properties and buyers may wish to take forward these images for pre-application planning advice.
Lot Plot Acreage
21 8 0.22 acre
22 9 0.22 acre
Strictly and only by arrangement with the auctioneers.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.